Monday, February 20, 2012

Blazing Pistachios

I thought I would go ahead and see what the Rave is about these Blazing Pistachios. I went ahead and set up the DisAssembly line :D


All done shelling, man thats as tedious as packing lock cores all day long :)


Into a pan of all the wonderful ingrediants:
o 1 Tbsp butter
o 3 Tbsp pickling liquid from a jar of pickled jalapenos
o 3 Tbsp green Tabasco sauce
o 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
o 1/2 tsp salt
o 2 C unshelled pistachio nuts
Credit for this recipe goes to Seemore frome the BSForum


Then into the preheated smoker @250°F for a 2 hour ride of Pecan smoke.


All Done, I was afraid they would be to hot but they have the perfect heat and the smoke is right on spot. I went 2 hours of Pecan smoke and two more hours of heat at 250° F

No comments:

Post a Comment